Sunday 9 February 2014

Compressport R2 calf guards

Compressport R2 race & recovery calf guards rrp£30
www.compressport.uk.com

Ok so following my half marathon conquests in Wales, scaling the Great Orme, I appeared to have damaged something around the calfs, seeking advice I was pointed in the direction of the R2 calf guards. 

First impression before opening the box, was that this was a quality item, great looking product, I CANT WAIT TO OPEN THE BOX!!! I wasnt disappointed, they immediately feel like a quality, strong, rigid well constructed product.

The first thing I noticed when trying them was the support they offered to calfs, they really do absorb the shock and prevent the vibration within, keeping the calfs fresher for longer.

I initially wore these throughout the day in my job as a PE teacher, and they also worked a treat here, my legs were much less tired after a day on my feet on the sports field. 
VERDICT
The R2 has become a vital piece of kit for me now, no run is complete without them, and with a few extra hours post run wearing them, the legs seem to recover quicker. 
Really cant fault these guards, I recommend purchasing in person to ensure you get the right size, have your calfs measured, and they feel like a custom made product. I bought black but they are available including pink, blue, purple and many more.
If your seriously into running or any sport for that matter, I can recomend these to you they can only help with your performance and recovery.
As well as calf guards compressport offer other items for parts of the body, would be interesting to see if the other items meet the same standards as these do.

No comments:

Post a Comment