Monday 17 August 2015

Asics Sweat Seoul Running Top

Asics Sweat Seoul Long Sleeve Running Top.
www.Asics.com
rrp £33

I decided to start looking for something in which to run during the cooler evenings, more specificly where its just too cold for short sleeves and too warm for the jacket. I purchased the Asics Sweat Seoul long sleeve running top and was impressed with the quality.

A company that obviously knows running with its high quality training shoes have produced a great functional top. 


The first thing that hit me was the design of the top. It is quite a slim fit, I am usually medium in running tops, however this top required me to buy a large and it is a perfect fit with what I think is quite an athletic/aggressive look when being worn. A quarter length zip allows for the top to be put on and removed easily. Slimline sleeves also provide a top that reduces distraction flow flappy cuffs and improve streamlining. 

The slim line fit of the tope doesn't allow for a lot of clothing underneath, but did comfortably fit my regular medium t-shirt, and also had no trouble fitting over my long sleeved Skins and Under Armour thermal compression wear. To the rear of the top is the Asics logo in reflective material along with a pattern of stripes to the lower back again in reflective material adding a bit of safety in the darker nights.


For purpose of testing I used Adidas techfit cool top beneath the top, temperature was warm and dry, 18 degrees celsius. I was amazed at how cool I remained throughout the run considering I had a long sleeve top on, the zip collar allowing me to open up and get some fresh air when I did get a bit warmer. A great design on the sleeves was the perforated material of the outer arm, which allowed alot of air in keeping me cool.

VERDICT
A great quality running top, with excellent safety and comfort features, I was really impressed with this top and can highly recommend it. Just remeber it is slim fit so size up on purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment