Sunday 9 August 2015

IAMRUNBOX

IAMRUNBOX: Garment and Document Carrier
www.iamrunbox.com
twitter @iamrunbox
rrp £25


I received this new product the iamrunbox document carrier, with a view to testing this as a commuter who uses the cycle to get to work.  The concept behind the box is to keep your work documents and work clothes crease free on the daily commute to work. The box does exactly what it says it keeps your items safe.
The water resistant reinforced case has an internal pocket behind which you could store your docs, or valuable items such as ipad or small notebooks and phones etc, it also comes with a folding guide which you use as a tool to correctly fold your clothes to the right size.
Unfortunately the box could do with being slightly larger, for its intended use of work clothes I struggled to get more that a shirt and trousers in, as well as underwear and socks, and there is no room to fit shoes or a jacket in either. It does do its job though and keeps the shirt and trousers neat and crease free.
Before receiving the box, I was expecting an alternative to a backpack, but it is what it says, a box. There are no straps to the box, but it does have a handle so maybe more a sporty carrycase, the box is plaed within a suitably sized backpack. I found myself using the box more as a document carrier than a garment carrier if I am truly honest. I did use the box to carry my shirt and trousers on a trip abroad, and the garments did arrive nice and neat following the air trip.

VERDICT:
I found runbox to be a useful item, however it could be so much more, which I believe is in production.
The box is stylish, and looks modern and sporty, and is very useful maybe more as a document carrier and use as a tech carrier.
 The box could do with being slightly larger, could be made waterproof (rather than resistant) and would benefit from having shoulder straps to be used by itself as a lightweight alternative.






No comments:

Post a Comment